Salad of lamb’s lettuce and honey dressing
There is nothing better than preparing a salad for lunch or dinner and eating healthy and balanced.
Take note of our salad dressed with a honey vinaigrette full of contrasts and flavours.
- Lamb’s lettuce
- Peeled walnuts
- Cherry tomatoes
- Soft goat’s cheese
- “El Brezal” Eucalyptus Honey
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Olive oil
- Wash the lamb’s lettuce and the cherry tomatoes, cut the tomatoes in halves and place it all in a bowl, all well drained.
- Add the peeled walnuts and the soft goat’s cheese, cut into slices.
For the vinaigrette:
- In a small bowl add a pinch of salt, one tablespoon of oil, one tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and two tablespoons of “El Brezal” Eucalyptus Honey.
- Mix the ingredients well and add the dressing to the salad.
Note: add the vinegar carefully, as it could neutralise the flavour of the honey.